If you are wondering about what to prepare before Mount Rinjani trekking? When you set out for the journey, you need to be sure that you have prepared everything carefully and in details. The trekking alone can be quite challenging. It won’t be easy for sure, and you shouldn’t underestimate the whole thing. But it is important that you know what to prepare so your trip can be comfortable and nice along the way.
Questions about the Trekking
There are some things that you can ask your guide or your service before setting out:
- What should you do with the garbage? If you are environmentally conscious, you don’t want to add the already existing garbage
- Understand your condition. If you aren’t physically fit or ready, the trekking can be too much. You don’t want to wear yourself out – no one is going to pick you or carry you down. Consider the possibility that you may not be able to summit – and you are completely okay with it.
- Ask your guide whether there are additional items that you need to bring.
The Must-Have Lists
When you want to have a comfortable trekking journey, make sure that you don’t bring a lot of stuff. Bring only the essential ones and you will be able to survive the trip. So, what to prepare before Mount Rinjani trekking?
- Don’t forget to bring coats and warm clothes, including scarf, gloves, and hat because it can be cold up there
- Reliable hiking shoes. Don’t rely on running shoes because they won’t provide the right grip
- A pair of long pants and shorts each
- Sun hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Towel and swimsuit
- Hand sanitizer or soap
- Cash and ID
If you are serious about your trekking and you want to make sure to have comfy journey, discuss what to prepare before Mount Rinjani trekkingbefore setting out.